Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
New WoW presence? 

Post Re: New WoW presence?
OK, it's done. I moved over the warlock and faction changed him. His name is Vorgeis so add him when you get a chance. I should be on later tonight if you guys want to run some stuff.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:09 pm
Profile YIM
BbB Officer

Narco, I also have a level 54? Warrior. I would need to faction change him. What nights will (would) you be gaming? I am going to primarily be M/W/F and weekends for the most part. Also, we can help to PL you too in our spare time. At least I can anyhow. But, yes, both expansions will be needed to get through to 70 and then to 80.

Look forward to gaming with you all tomorrow evening!

The guild Leonus is in is called Unpossible. Feel free to hit them up and tell them you're friends of Rynna and Leonus. She pretty much gave me the go ahead the other night to tell you all. They have vent and everything as well also. Pretty cool, casual people, mainly do pvp and 10 mans. They seem like a really good bunch to be with right now for our venture back to the game. They also volunteered to run alt/lower dungeons if we need them, which I thought was cool.

Anyhow, off of gaming tonight, see you all tomorrow.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:00 pm
Profile YIM

FYI, when Leonus and I discussed us coming to her guild, there were about 4 or 5 of us... now we are approaching 10. While her guild has welcomed us with open arms, and been super sweet to us, it's really not fair of us to swarm them with BBBers- it's not like this is a pre-planned guild merge. If we are going to have upwards of 10 strong representing BBB, then we should have our own guild, and just run with Unpossible for some bigger things.
Additionally, as I mentioned early in the thread, they are a PVP guild. They do casual raids and occasional heroics, but their focus is PVP. If we are going to join and be involved in their guild, most of the activity will be PVP. I think our original plan was to join for the occasional raiding and heroics, and to PVP with them if we are on and willing to do so. If this has changed, again, BBB should be its own presence.
Definitely don't send Leo a guild invite request if you are not ready to join this guild- and that means accepting its members for who they are, as people willing to take us in blindly, and running with them as part of the guild, rather than just an "extension" who happens to be in this guild for right now. And don't send an invite if you are going to play for a week or a month and quit. We don't need the drama.

Aurynna - Night Elf Holy Priest (Retired) WoW-Thunderlord
Aurynna - Tiny Level Asmodian Cleric (Retired) Aion-Lumiel
Aurynna- Level 26 Cleric (and growing!) Rift-Faeblight

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

Here are some links to some guides you guys can use while trying to level up. The first two are just leveling guides. They can show you where to go and a good order in which to do quest to minimize your running around. The last link is gearing website. It will show you some gear progression for 60-70 and 70-80. It shows which quest give loot, normal dungeons, heroic dungeons, and tips on doing each dungeon. Something good to use when gearing up. To use it just click on your class at the top of the page.

http://www.wow-pro.com/leveling_guides/ ... ling_guide

http://www.ding80.com/

http://www.wow-loot.com/warlock.htm

Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:45 pm
Profile YIM
BbB Officer

Rynna wrote:
FYI, when Leonus and I discussed us coming to her guild, there were about 4 or 5 of us... now we are approaching 10. While her guild has welcomed us with open arms, and been super sweet to us, it's really not fair of us to swarm them with BBBers- it's not like this is a pre-planned guild merge. If we are going to have upwards of 10 strong representing BBB, then we should have our own guild, and just run with Unpossible for some bigger things.
Additionally, as I mentioned early in the thread, they are a PVP guild. They do casual raids and occasional heroics, but their focus is PVP. If we are going to join and be involved in their guild, most of the activity will be PVP. I think our original plan was to join for the occasional raiding and heroics, and to PVP with them if we are on and willing to do so. If this has changed, again, BBB should be its own presence.
Definitely don't send Leo a guild invite request if you are not ready to join this guild- and that means accepting its members for who they are, as people willing to take us in blindly, and running with them as part of the guild, rather than just an "extension" who happens to be in this guild for right now. And don't send an invite if you are going to play for a week or a month and quit. We don't need the drama.

I agree. If we have more of a turnout we need to think about creating our own guild. I said from the start that I wanted to remain casual. That means pvp, do some light raiding, do heroics, etc. I think if people want to do uber high end content, then this might not be for them. If they want to game with us, they still can. Just know, we aren't going to be pursuing high end 25 man content (as of yet). I would imagine that after a while we will make friends with others, or try to pug; however, for now we are content with what Leonus and her guild have for their guild objectives (pvp and light pve together).

I think you brought up excellent points Rynna. People definitely need to consider what it is they want out of the game before joining up with us, and especially Leonus's guild. All food for thought.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:30 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

Personally, I'm just relearning the game before I even transfer to Thunderlord.. I want to make
sure I want to stay ingame for quite awhile before paying for more upgrades and transfers.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:34 pm
Profile YIM

For those playing I set up a Teamspeak 3 server. Or if you just want to drop in to say Hi. For the info send me a PM. I don't want to post it on an open forum.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:30 pm
Profile YIM
BbB Member

Is this thing still going strong? I have been thinking about re-activating my WoW subscription when I beta'd FFXIV and found that it sucks. I have a 78 or 79 BE Pally that is maxed on BS & JC that I could bring over to tank, heal, or DPS.

WAR - Retired
WOW - Retired

Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:35 pm

We are still here, but there are really only a few of us. Sin, Ellenthall, and I play pretty regularly, but regular does not equate to often. We really group a few times a week. Nalty logs in when I beg him to, and we see Fuiri pop in from time to time, but we are the only regulars, and we really aren't on that much. It's a casual thing. :)

Aurynna - Night Elf Holy Priest (Retired) WoW-Thunderlord
Aurynna - Tiny Level Asmodian Cleric (Retired) Aion-Lumiel
Aurynna- Level 26 Cleric (and growing!) Rift-Faeblight

Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:42 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

I tend to play a lot right now during the early part of the morning or later in the evenings.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:29 pm
Profile YIM
BbB Officer

School is rough, so I log in when I can the last week or so. I play pretty regularly on M/W/Fri though.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:36 am
Profile YIM
Hib Visitor

i wanna play but i start traveling oct 11th to Phoenix and don't want to spend tons of money buying an account so i dont have to be behind

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:43 pm

I'd love to play with you guys, im fkin awful at pvp and im only lvl 13 <<another problem I never really got into anything after daoc online I switched to Call of Duty and Halo sooooooooo when i play WoW it's like my first day of daoc x 100+ everytime i play lol I'm gettin better though:P I also don't have anyone to play with so that sucks pretty bad. I'll go on bed rest til I deliver Wednesday when I go in so lvling won't be so hard since i'll play all the time;) addiction here i come!

Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:03 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3