Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
wow its sad what the forums have come too. 
BbB Member

Post wow its sad what the forums have come too.
I love how you guys let kehoe say the stuff he says but as soon as anybody says anything to him it makes us horrible people or childish or whatever you can think of. But its OK for him to trash talk.

So go ahead ban me if that is what you think needs to be done for speaking out against someone that is 100x more childish then me. But I am not the only person that feels the way I do about him and all the garbage that comes out of his mouth.

edit--- Btw I don't have a problem with you nalty or your wife I'm just not agreeing with the situation is all. And yes I lack a sence of humor and I probably spelled sence wrong either way there is nothing I can do about that. And I hate how he always targets me cause he can get a laugh out of making me upset.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:24 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Admin

Post Re: wow its sad what the forums have come too.
The forums are no different than they've ever been in terms of policing them. I don't know who locked that thread; but it was right to lock it.

What's sad is someone coming along several months after a thread is dead and making a post for no other reason than throw shit at someone. It's silly, offtopic, and nothing but flame-bait.

I imagine the thread was locked because my wife went off (which, in itself, was pretty uncalled for) and the only thing it was going to do was turn an already ridiculous situation into an even more ridiculous situation. I don't think anyone was defending Kehoe. I have no idea why Maursh said what he did (and I really couldn't care less). I have no idea why Ryn reacted the way she did (but I'm guessing it involves the word "pregnant").

Silly bickering is a waste of time; kudos to whoever locked the thread.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:27 pm
Profile WWW

What's even more funny are the people getting their panties in a wad to begin with. I know for a fact there have been far worse things posted on these boards that no one ever batted an eyelash at.

As for Maursh, who cares why he posted it. I'm sure he isn't the only person in the guild that doesn't care for Frost. It's not like he went on some profanity driven rant about it. Just a simple I don't like you post.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:19 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Moderator

WERD..

Quite frankly, Fuiri's goddamn Sig annoys me more than anything anyone has posted
in the past few months..

WTF is it supposed to mean???!!??!

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Admin

Narco wrote:
Quite frankly, Fuiri's goddamn Sig annoys me more than anything anyone has posted
in the past few months..

QFT

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 pm
Profile WWW

If you don't know what that is from you should go /wrist now!

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 pm
Profile YIM
Hib Visitor

nt

Last edited by Kehoe on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:39 pm

I will defend my actions and make a comment once, and then I am done with this nonsense.

I have noticed, in this guild, that everyone teases everyone. It's funny. It's how we interact. Only 2 days ago, Ellenthall and Sin detailed for me what a terrible healer I was. (To be fair, I had no talent points spent and didn't know it.) You can either roll with it and lob one back, or you can get your panties in a wad like a nine year old and start jabbing actual insults at people. I chose to roll with it, and Powin chose the playground path. Powin consistently chooses the playground path, which is why there is constantly drama around him. He was being teased (and pretty gently, might I add), and came back with "Well, nobody likes you, so there." Maursh... I dunno wtf his deal is, I don't know the kid. But he reopened a thread from months ago to be like "I don't like you either, na na na :P" And that was stupid as hell. So now we've got some elementary school BS going on, and seriously, enough is enough. This is not a place for you to act like a moron, we have real life for that. If you have a legitimate issue with someone, send them a tell and work it out, or ffs, IGNORE them. These are skills you learned in 2nd grade. If this had been a situation with actual children in my back yard, I would have spanked every one of them with the thickest leather belt I could find, made them hug each other to embarrass them, and sent them to sulk in separate corners for a few hours. Get that treatment once or twice, and you'll learn your lesson. But since this is the internet, and merely adults ACTING like children, I told them exactly that. Grow up, you petty little schoolgirls. Perhaps I was a little extreme; I do jump a little quicker these days, which I'm sure Nalty will overzealously confirm. But I have nothing to be sorry for or ashamed of, and I don't take one word of it back. Stop being so easily offended, or you don't belong in this group of people who are generally highly offensive. Stop acting like a child in a group of adults. If you don't like someone, who cares? I probably don't like you, and you probably don't like me, but again- who cares? And for Powin to come start a new thread to COMPLAIN that I told everyone to stop being an idiot, and that the thread got locked.... that's just silly.
/endrant

Aurynna - Night Elf Holy Priest (Retired) WoW-Thunderlord
Aurynna - Tiny Level Asmodian Cleric (Retired) Aion-Lumiel
Aurynna- Level 26 Cleric (and growing!) Rift-Faeblight

Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:00 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
I would have spanked every one of them with the thickest leather belt I could find, made them hug each other to embarrass them, and sent them to sulk in separate corners for a few hours.

That made my pants twitch...

This is the internet afterall, and we all know what the internet is for...
:twisted:

Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:43 pm
Profile YIM

Narco, your awesomeness gives you a free pass. :)

Aurynna - Night Elf Holy Priest (Retired) WoW-Thunderlord
Aurynna - Tiny Level Asmodian Cleric (Retired) Aion-Lumiel
Aurynna- Level 26 Cleric (and growing!) Rift-Faeblight

Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:57 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]